The issuer, Calamatta Cuschieri Finance Plc was set up to act as a finance and holding company of the CC Finance Group.
CC Finance Group (CC) holds various investments through its subsidiary companies. CC Finance Group’s main revenue is derived from five diversified pillars, Investment Services, Capital Markets, Online trading, Wealth & Fund Management & Fund Administration. The operations of CC Finance Group are currently divided between the activities below:
- Investment services – Through a network of six branches across Malta, CC provides financial planning including investment advice, life insurance and pensions to over 30,000 clients
- Online Trading – Via its award wining proprietary online trading platform CCTrader, CC offers clients access to buy and sell Equities, Bonds, Funds and ETFs live in over 40 markets
- Capital Markets – Provision of advice and assistance to companies seeking to raise finance by issuance of debt or equity on the Malta Stock Exchange
- Fund Services – Providing fund administration, transfer agency and related corporate services to all types of fund structures, including Professional Investor, Alternative Investment, private equity and UCITS funds
- Wealth & Fund Management – Providing investment management to UCITS funds, pension schemes, CC Funds, managed fund Portfolios and Discretionary Managed Portfolios